

After our temple sealing, all our guests and family were invited to our home for Naomi's baby blessing and dinner. John blessed our daughter with both her grandfathers and our Bishop. This blessing John gave her was one of the most amazing blessings I have ever heard. It was such a sweet experience to do it in our home, so full of our loved ones, on this very special day. I will never forget the things John promised Naomi. There is nothing like listening to the man you married using his Priesthood to bless your babies. Nothing like it.
Naomi, some day I am going to explain to you how incredible your daddy is, and how lucky you are that he is yours.
4 comments:
I couldn't agree more. I've come to think that having a faithful and righteous man for a husband and father is one of the greatest blessings that a woman can have. You certainly have that with John.
I am so happy for you Michele. You are a beautiful Mommy and you have such a beautiful family. I am so glad your day went perfect.
it WAS a really good blessing...it just sucks that me and dad were running late to the blessing cuz DAD made us stop and get diet cherry pepsi...
The truth will come out Tiff
Post a Comment