Wednesday morning is the big day. I hope to be able to blog a little from Ethiopia, but internet connections can be spotty. Stay tuned for updates. And if you are the praying kind, say one for our team. We hope to make a big impact on these kids lives and have a safe, successful trip.
Blog updates can also be found here. Kelly, our Team Leader will definitely be blogging throughout our trip.
I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip! So sorry you were so sick last week. I guess we will have to try again to get together when you get back! HAVE FUN and be Safe!
Way cool video, Shel! Made me even more excited for you!! I can't believe you leave in the morning! Be safe and know that we will be praying for you and the rest of the volunteers, as well as all of the children and families there you will be serving. xoxo
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!
So sorry you were so sick last week. I guess we will have to try again to get together when you get back!
HAVE FUN and be Safe!
Way cool video, Shel! Made me even more excited for you!! I can't believe you leave in the morning! Be safe and know that we will be praying for you and the rest of the volunteers, as well as all of the children and families there you will be serving. xoxo
wow! That came fast! I will be thinking of you and hoping that it is an amazing experience- i know it will be!
Post a Comment