By the way, do you love Naomi's new do? They are coils and I'm getting better at them. She has had them for about a week now. We love them, they make her look so old and grown up! Oh, and yes she wore those glasses all day. We call them her "quiet glasses". She will be screaming in the car (or anywhere, not crying, literally yelling at the top of her lungs) but for some reason, when you put on her shades she hardly makes a peep. It's hilarious. What would we do without this girl?
6 comments:
Cool pic's of two kids I miss like crazy. Do the quiet glasses work in Church or do you have to take her outside for a beating?
The coils make Naomi look WAY older. She always looks adorable.
What's the verdict on Boston's hair? I heard a terrible rumor you were thinking of buzzing it for the summer.
I am loving Naomi's hair and I am totally impressed that you did it. I was going to ask if you went and got them done. Love the pictures, your kids are way too cute.
Oh and love the bookshelf, it got me in the mood to re-do a couple old nasties we have lying around.
love naomi's hair. and love the quiet glasses. where the hell were those things when you and I were driving back from Carmel to Concord?? ;)
LOVE her hair!!
They are fabulously cute! :)
I love Naomi's hair, great job!
I didn't hear back from you this week, let me know if you end up coming down.
Post a Comment