
Just bought this stroller. I'm really excited about it. You know I'm a stroller hoarder, so don't die of shock but I have sold all my others to justify buying this one. It will be my last and final stroller. I did a lot of research, and I think it fits all my needs, and means now I can just own one instead of 3. It should get here tomorrow and I plan to overdose on Zofran so we can take a trip to the mall and test it out!

We have WAY WAY too many baby blankets, but I love blankets and always wished my kids would get attached to one. Boss never did and Naomi is just barely into "blankies" which seems a little too late so I'm not giving in to it, but these are to die for in every way. I want this print for sure. I think they are pretty gender neutral, don't you? Besides, we are pretty sure we know what we are having anyway... we will find out for sure at the end of the month.
I also came across the best blog post the other day. Read it here. I wish my baby stuff wasn't in storage so I could just try it out now and see if her strategy really works. Do you have any great tips? Aren't stained, but still new-ish and darling, baby clothes the worst?
So that's really not that much, right? I'm sure he/she will get a few new little layettes, but I'm hoping all my newborn size winter stuff will work just fine.

Oh, the only other purchase we plan to make before this one arrives in October, is one of these babies. That's right, don't be jealous. I can't believe I have gotten John on board to buy me a mini-van but he got there somehow, and I couldn't be happier. Plus, with gas being like 4/gallon, a big SUV does not sound so appealing to me. We have looked at a few and are pretty sold on the Odyssey, but won't buy one until August or September probably. It's going to be the best day ever.
Look, I'm feeling better already. I told you, it's a cure. Doctors should prescribe it.
14 comments:
I dream of having a mini van but that will never happen maybe I should accidentally get pregnant and then force my husband into.. :) I love the blankets I've had a few and we adored them. But, Brads Mom's best friend makes baby blankets and she gave us one per baby and I can't explain how amazingly soft they are. here is her website www.sassysheets.com its under construction at the moment so keep an eye on it. If not, I'll send you one..once you find out the sex. My boys LOVE them.
I LOVE that stroller. I had to make the difficult choice between Phil+Ted and Bob. Bob won. Enjoy it. It's beautiful!
We LOVE our Phil and Ted, I just wish that it had a third seat too...oh well, one can dream! I can't stop thinking about you and how excited I am for you guys although that sucks you're sick this go around. I want to know what you think it is and why...my sister has had 3 boys and never been sick and this time she's been a lot sicker so we're crossing our fingers that means it's a girl...maybe for you too? That's my guess!
Good luck with your morning sickness, that is NO fun!! But we are so excited for you guys! And, you will LOVE having a van. I love mine (I just wish it had power sliding doors...but maybe someday we will upgrade and get a van that is more loaded!). Love your posts, very fun to read!
I have a stroller fetish as well... I just wish all the awesome ones weren't so dang expensive! But when you find a good one - its totally worth it.
Don't worry about your kids not getting attached to blankets - its totally over-rated and completely annoying when you get half around the block and they start freaking out because you forgot it. UGH!
Way to talk John into the mini-van. You sure will be a super hot mamma driving that thing around! ;)
I don't even have a baby and I LOVE Aden and Anais swaddles! Good choice. This baby is going to be so freaking cute, I can't wait to meet him/her.
So did you have an ultrasound that made you think you know what it is? Or you just have a feeling it is what you already told me you are thinking it is??? (thats a confusing sentence!)
I want those baby blankies for my next baby! Super cute! But I'm not on board with the whole mini-van thing yet...maybe when I see how awesome your odyssey is (and when I have a couple more babies!) then I will want one...
hopefully when we get pregnant I don't get bad morning sickness...cuz I can't cure it with online shopping like you can. :( too poor.
I totally do not believe that this will be your last stroller - even though it looks pretty cool.
Oh my freak Michelle!! That is so great!! Seriously congrats!! I don't blog much so the day I hop on and read your blog I see your eggo is prego!! I'm so stinking happy for you!! Way to stay positive with the stroller and mini van talk! Ha ha! Now you'll really fit right in! I love it! Congrats again! Glad to see that things are going so well!!
All 3 of my girls had a favorite blankie, they still have them and use them too!! Wonder what their husbands will think about that! ha,ha.
The Honda Odyssey is amazing....makes me wish I had litte ones again!!
i hope you love your phil and ted. i love mine and it seriously cured my stroller hoarding addiction, but maybe thats cuz my kids are older now. what do you think you are having??? thats awesome about the odyssey they are amazing. i totally wanted an odyssey. j brought home for a few days but started having a midlife crisis about having a mini van, so good for john :) they seem like the perfect mom car. hope you feel better soon. nothing worse then puking your guts out. every time i get sick i push back getting pregnant like another year just based on the puking factor alone. oh and i bet your are having a girl if you werent sick with boss that would be awesome..... and that was the longest blog comment ever
That stroller looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.
The World Dubai
Dubai Shopping Festival 2011
I love this, and the post before it. I went through the college of Ed with Tiffany, I'm not a total stalker... just a little bit.
BUT- had to comment.
#1- I'm looking forward to an Odyssey purchase of my own (oh-la-la)
#2- I'm expecting #3 right now with a due date of June 10th and a closing date for the people who are buying our house of June 15th and a date somewhere between the two of those of when we can expect our new house to be complete. misery loves company!!!
#3- I TOLD Tiffany when she was pregnant with Madden- BUY the Phil and Ted now. You will save yourself a ton of money. I wish I would have bought that one in the first place. Seriously Tiffany, buy that one. And, what does she do? BOB. From one stroller girl to the next, I'm proud of you for taking the leap. Now I just need to find the guts and $ to follow my own advice and do the same. Goodbye City Series Baby Jogger, Good bye lightest on the market joovy double stroller. hello Phil and Ted. Like I should have 4 years ago. -sigh-
#4- CONGRATS!!!!
Love the Odyssey! Hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment