Tuesday, January 5, 2010

welcome twenty ten






We spent New Years Day sledding with the Cloward family. Boston loves it! Even Naomi went down with John, but she was a little unsure. Then we had a great family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Boston enjoyed chips and salsa with Brecken and Chesney, and this picture was just too cute of them not to share. Is Brecken a mini John or WHAT?

I love fresh starts and new beginnings. We had a blessed 2009, but I'm still happy to welcome 2010. Instead of resolutions, I have a list of things to accomplish before 2011, and a theme for the year. Last years theme was good for me, but aiming a little low probably. Though I can safely say I think I succeeded!

This year I hope to WANT LESS, GIVE MORE


Some of the things on my list of to-do's before 2011:

1. Start actually printing these freakin photographs and put them in some sort of album.
2. Organize the miscellaneous stuff in Boston's closet.
3. Budget monthly, like for real. Figure out where the money goes...
4. Double fast offerings.
5. Hang pictures in family room and master bedroom.
6. Put up large family picture above the fireplace.
7. Burn home videos to DVD and put in the fireproof safe.
8. Use up my free photography classes.
9. Take a trip with John.
10. Save money for baby # 3. Don't worry he/she isn't coming for a few years.

This list could go on an on. It might look like a typical to-do list, but most of these things have been on my list for months and I never make them a priority. Now I just have to get them done before January 1, 2011. So I'll probably cross them all off next December.

Welcome 2010!

9 comments:

Holt's in da House said...

Chat w Brit B about just getting your blog printed into a nicely bound book. That way the scrapbooking could be all done.

Summer said...

I recognize that beanie... : )

Natalie said...

Boss looks so old in that first picture. So cute. Love all your New Years resolutions..

Faye said...

I love your fresh new blog look - your 2010 is off to a great start!

Tiffany said...

cute sledding pics! how did you design your new blog header?? did you use your photoshop?? I may want you to make me one...

Jennifer and Brad said...

Love what you've done with your blog.. :) Also, could Boss look more like you or what?

Michele said...

Tif, I made my header. its super easy, the hard part is finding the cute graphics to put on there for free. ill tell you where to look, ill download them and i can make one with you when we are in cali for a few weeks next month! so so so so so freakin excited.

stacy h. said...

i need to do 1, 3, and 7.

jodeeharris said...

michelle! i'm going to get the canvas thanks for the heads up. Also, LOVED your new year's resolution theme. this was what i was trying to say for mine, but you said it better! i'm copying you. as always, your kids are adorable!